Looking for Nationals tickets? This year, USO-Metro has a partnership with the Nationals for a new promotional discount for the military community which also benefits USO-Metro! The code can be used by anyone, it is not restricted to active duty! With the promotion, you receive a discounted ticket at the military rate (with a NatsBucks voucher included) and depending on where you select your seat, a portion of the proceeds from each ticket sold will be donated back to USO-Metro!
Starting at noon on March 1st, you can use the promotion:
- Visit: www.nationals.com/VIP
- Select the game date you wish to attend and click the green T button/buy tickets
- When the ticket screen pops up and asks for your code, enter: USOMETRO
- Click “Apply” and the pricing will update to reflect the discounted rate o NOTE: Code is valid for all game dates excluding Opening Day
- a portion of the proceeds from each ticket purchased using this code will be donated back to USO-Metro!
- For orders of 13+ tickets to a game please contact John Manzoian at email@example.com or 202.640.7723 and reference USO-Metro
We also have a separate ticket special for the 4th of July game only! To join us on Independence Day at the ballpark, click here.
Washington Nationals Ticket Prices
Discount rate is based on the Washington Nationals Game Tier Schedule - schedule is released in early March.
Infield Box $61 regular, $65 for prime, and not available for marquee. Each ticket includes $10 food/beverage.
Baseline Reserved $53 regular, $56 for prime, and $62 for marquee. Each ticket includes $10 food/beverage.
LF/RF Corner $41 regular, $45 for prime, and $50 for marquee. Each ticket includes $10 food/beverage
Scoreboard Pavilion $23 regular, $26 prime, and $30 for marquee. Each ticket includes $5 food/beverage
More from USO
Annual Report - Fiscal Year 2017
Click the images below to navigate the moments you created in 2017.
Chef Irvine Hosts Cooking Demonstration with USO-Metro at Fort Belvoir
Chef Robert Irvine recently hosted a cooking class for wounded, ill and injured service members at the USO Warrior and Family Center at For…
A Letter from the Chairman 2017