- Read our USO Fundraising Guidelines before you get started.
- Visit www.crowdrise.com/USOMetroDC and select “Fundraise for the USO.”
- Select “Start a New Fundraiser” or click “Join an Existing Fundraiser” to assist an event already in progress. If you would like to support a specific center, select “Find a Center.”
- Sign up for an account with CrowdRise or log in to your existing account. You can also sign up through Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- You can edit your personal fundraising page by clicking the “Edit Fundraiser” tab. You can also upload photos and video or personalize the text to fit your event.
- Set a fundraising goal.
To get started, or to learn more about upcoming USO of Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore online fundraising events in your area, click here: www.crowdrise.com/USOMetroDCContinue on crowdrise.com