Prepare to see some exciting changes in your local USO! Starting on July 1, 2017, USO-Metro will be replacing paper sign-in at all of our locations with digital kiosks.
The digital sign-in system and USO App are specially designed to connect service members and their families to USO amenities, events, programs, and services throughout the world. See below to learn more about how you can get set-up before this program begins at each of our locations.
How can you prepare for the change?
- Download the USO Mobile App for iOS here. Please note: The USO App is coming to Android soon.
- Create your USO Profile on the app ahead of time to skip the line. Or, you can use one of our digital sign-in kiosks at each of our locations to create your profile and sign in.
- Learn about events and use he USO App to check out programs and sign in to your local USO center up to 30 minutes prior to your visit.
USO App Fast Facts:
- Your USO App is the fastest and most efficient way of signing you into your local USO. Download it here!
- Use your USO App to view and sign in for programs at your local USO center
- Sign into your local USO centers up to 30 minutes prior to your arrival. Please note, you must be within .25 miles of the location.
- When traveling, use the app to locate your nearest USO.
More from USO
USO-Metro Wins Big at 3rd Annual CIO Cricket Match
While two teams made up of Federal and industry IT executives battled for honors out on the cricket pitch under brilliant sunshine on Satur…
August 2019 USO-Metro Center Highlights
Summertime is always busy for the USO-Metro centers! We hosted special guests, served meals, and went out into the community to serve our m…
July 2019 USO-Metro Center Highlights
Welcome to the July 2019 edition of USO-Metro Center Highlights! Read on for a peek of how USO-Metro has been serving service members and t…