Project USO Elf
Project USO Elf Community Donor Open Enrollment is Here!
If you are an individual OR if you are completing the form on behalf of a group (ex: book club, military spouses group, small bank, church group, fire station, etc.) please click the following link to register as a community donor: https://airtable.com/shrvXYhQvP7GRQAwW.
Please note the deadline to register as a community donor is October 12th.
Project USO Elf is a wish list matching program that pairs our youngest patriots ages 1 – 15 with generous donors to make their holiday dreams come true! To participate, service members must register their children and provide USO-Metro with their holiday wish list. Children will then age-appropriateropriate gifts from or similar to their list chosen by their Wish List Donor. These gifts will then be delivered to USO-Metro for parents to pick-up on a special distribution day!
Sneak Peak of All 2018 Holiday Programs Coming Soon!
Key things to remember for event distribution day
- Military ID is required to pick-up gifts.
- USO-Metro is unable to hold gifts after the distribution date. Unclaimed gifts will be distributed to waitlist or donated to local military children in need.
- If an emergency situation arises and you can no longer attend the event, a cancellation must be submitted by EMAIL to HolidayPrograms@usometro.org a minimum of two hours before the event start time. Email MUST include first and last name, phone number, service branch, event location, and reason you are no longer able to attend. All other forms of cancellation will NOT be accepted. I.E. Phone call or voicemail, hand-written note, verbal communication with staff or volunteers, etc. If an email is not received by HolidayPrograms@usometro.org prior to the event start, non-attendees will be listed as a “No Show”.
Attendance Policy If you register and are not present to pick-up your items, USO-Metro will take the following actions:
- No-shows will not be eligible to participate in Holiday Programs until 2019.
- No-shows will not be eligible to receive tickets through USO-Metro’s Ticketline program until July 1, 2018.
- USO-Metro will notify the Senior Enlisted Leader/E-7 or above or Service Branch Leadership that you were not present to pick-up your items.
Space is extremely limited in these programs and those who do not follow through on their commitments take away assistance from other military families.
Please contact the USO-Metro Holiday Hotline with any questions about this program at email@example.com or by calling 703-888-7602.
Stories About This Program
Sign Up for Email Updates from Your USO Center
Request Support for Your Event
USO-Metro is honored to serve our local service men and women, whenever, wherever you need us! Each month USO-Metro receives requests for d…
Request the Mobile USO
Funded through a generous donation by the Boeing Company, the Mobile USO is designed to significantly expand the capacity of services and a…
Interested in attending the Nationals’ Fourth of July showdown against the Boston Red Sox? Click here for more information on how you can c…
Your USO Meal (YUM)
YUM stands for Your USO Meal and we proudly host our active military and their dependents for a complimentary meal for the opportunity to r…
Movies on the Lawn
Movies on the Lawn is a program designed to foster community while giving service members a chance to enjoy free time with family and frien…
Beyond the Base
Beyond the Base provides an opportunity for service members and family members to explore the unique and diverse communities that surround …
Service members and their families are brought together in an exciting way to meet new people in their community.