Project USO Elf
Registration for Project USO Elf is now closed. Selected participants will be notified on October 24, 2017.
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors: BAE Systems, General Dynamics IT, Leidos and SAIC
This holiday season, USO-Metro is honored to say “Thank You!” by assisting children of local, junior enlisted military families with holiday gifts through Project USO Elf!
Key things to remember for event distribution day
- Military ID is required to pick-up gifts.
- USO-Metro is unable to hold gifts after the distribution date. Unclaimed gifts will be distributed to waitlist or donated to local military children in need.
- If an emergency situation arises and you can no longer attend the event, a cancellation must be submitted by EMAIL to HolidayPrograms@usometro.org a minimum of two hours before the event start time. Email MUST include first and last name, phone number, service branch, event location, and reason you are no longer able to attend. All other forms of cancellation will NOT be accepted. I.E. Phone call or voicemail, hand-written note, verbal communication with staff or volunteers, etc. If an email is not received by HolidayPrograms@usometro.org prior to the event start, non-attendees will be listed as a “No Show”.
Attendance Policy If you register and are not present to pick-up your items, USO-Metro will take the following actions:
- No-shows will not be eligible to participate in Holiday Programs until 2019.
- No-shows will not be eligible to receive tickets through USO-Metro’s Ticketline program until July 1, 2018.
- USO-Metro will notify the Senior Enlisted Leader/E-7 or above or Service Branch Leadership that you were not present to pick-up your items.
- Space is extremely limited in these programs and those who do not follow through on their commitments take away assistance from other military families.
Please contact the USO-Metro Holiday Hotline with any questions about this program at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-888-7602.
Stories About This Program
Sign Up for Email Updates from Your USO Center
Request Support for Your Event
USO-Metro is proud to serve our local service men and women, whenever, wherever you need us! Each month USO-Metro receives requests for don…
Request the Mobile USO
Funded through a generous donation by the Boeing Company, the Mobile USO is designed to significantly expand the capacity of services and a…
Effective January 15, 2018, the Ticketline program will transition to the USO Warrior and Family Center at Fort Belvoir. All contact inform…
Your USO Meal (YUM)
YUM stands for Your USO Meal and we proudly host our active military and their dependents for a complimentary meal for the opportunity to r…
Movies on the Lawn
Movies on the Lawn is a program designed to give service members a break with free outdoor movie showings at or near military installations…
Beyond the Base
Beyond the Base provides an opportunity for service members and family members to explore the unique and diverse communities that surround …
Service members and their families are brought together in and exciting way to meet new people in their community.