Project USO Elf
2018 Holiday Programs
Key things to remember for event distribution day
- Military ID is required to pick-up gifts.
- USO-Metro is unable to hold gifts after the distribution date. Unclaimed gifts will be distributed to waitlist or donated to local military children in need.
- If an emergency situation arises and you can no longer attend the event, a cancellation must be submitted by EMAIL to HolidayPrograms@usometro.org a minimum of two hours before the event start time. Email MUST include first and last name, phone number, service branch, event location, and reason you are no longer able to attend. All other forms of cancellation will NOT be accepted. I.E. Phone call or voicemail, hand-written note, verbal communication with staff or volunteers, etc. If an email is not received by HolidayPrograms@usometro.org prior to the event start, non-attendees will be listed as a “No Show”.
Attendance Policy If you register and are not present to pick-up your items, USO-Metro will take the following actions:
- No-shows will not be eligible to participate in Holiday Programs until 2019.
- No-shows will not be eligible to receive tickets through USO-Metro’s Ticketline program until July 1, 2018.
- USO-Metro will notify the Senior Enlisted Leader/E-7 or above or Service Branch Leadership that you were not present to pick-up your items.
Space is extremely limited in these programs and those who do not follow through on their commitments take away assistance from other military families.
Please contact the USO-Metro Holiday Hotline with any questions about this program at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-888-7602.
Photo taken from YUM Lunch Presented by SAIC at the USO Walter-Reed Lounge (2018)
Leidos’ Micahel Coogan hands USO-Metro Board of Directors Chairman, Paul McQuillan a $25,000 check in support of Turkeys for Troops (2018)
General Dynamics IT
Photo taken from Feburary 2019 GDIT Pack4Troops at Fort Belvoir USO-Metro All Star Depot
Photo Taken from 2018 Trees for Heroes Event Sponsored by BAE
Stories About This Program
Add These 10 Family Activities to Your Calendar for Maximum Fall Fun
Make memories with your family and the military community this fall with time-honored family activities around the National Capital Region.
USO-Metro 2018 Holiday Programs
Registration for the 2018 USO-Metro Holiday Programs has Officially Closed! Each holiday season, USO-Metro has the privilege of delivering …
Sign Up for Email Updates from Your USO Center
Request Support for Your Event
USO-Metro is honored to serve our local service men and women, whenever, wherever you need us! Each month USO-Metro receives requests for d…
Request the Mobile USO
Funded through a generous donation by the Boeing Company, the Mobile USO is designed to significantly expand the capacity of services and a…
USO-Metro connects community organizations, companies and individuals who would like to donate tickets to the local military population, …
Your USO Meal (YUM)
YUM stands for Your USO Meal and we proudly host our active military and their dependents for a complimentary meal for the opportunity to r…
Movies on the Lawn
Movies on the Lawn is a program designed to foster community while giving service members a chance to enjoy free time with family and frien…
Beyond the Base
Beyond the Base provides an opportunity for service members and family members to explore the unique and diverse communities that surround …
Service members and their families are brought together in an exciting way to meet new people in their community.